Here is the link to the site. Just copy and paste it to your browser. It will take you to Southern Living Magazines recipe site. The recipe is straight from the site.
Zesty Lemon Pie
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 (14-oz.) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Garnishes: lemon slices, fresh mint leaves
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 2 ingredients; add butter, stirring until blended. Press mixture on bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Bake 10 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack (about 30 minutes).
2. Whisk together egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice. Pour into prepared crust.
3. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack (about 1 hour). Cover and chill 4 hours.
4. Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form; dollop over chilled pie. Garnish, if desired.
If you decide to make this, you will not be disappointed. It is very lemony. And the cook time is exact, and I thought it had to be a typo but it was not. Good luck!